Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
40,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kanye hopped on Rihanna's first single 45s and he's on Sean's new single with Drake too.

Ye is doing a lot of features and press this year, I guess to clear his image and promote the new album he's gonna drop.

With Tyler wanting to get Ross and Hov on his album, he obviously hasn't stopped fucking with rappers and we all know him and Ye are good friends and have collaborated. He also said that even tho Ye didn't get on Wolf, he will have something drop with him in the future.

Do you think there's a possibility that Ye could end up on his first single (suspected to drop 2/14 :fire:) ? Or at least somewhere on the album?

I think it's really possible and I'm hoping for it. It could be a good look for Tyler, plus it would be dope as hell.

·
Banned
41,983 Posts
then he would just be like any other person that wants a ye feature

T doesn't really do things like that tbh look at all the features on wolf they all made sense

Unless he already has a song that makes sense and has a purpose with kanye Id very highly doubt it

·
Registered
7,511 Posts
side note: hope tyler works with em an roy ayers like he wanted on here
dont really want ye an tyler on a song together . but it could happen (again)

·
Registered
68,087 Posts
KendallDF93 said:
side note: hope tyler works with em an roy ayers like he wanted on here
dont really want ye an tyler on a song together . but it could happen (again)
Worst post of 2015

·
Registered
68,087 Posts
KendallDF93 said:
So lemme get this straight
U want a washed up old dude who even Tyler admitted his recent album was trash... To collab with Tyler?? :parrot:

Eminem managed to fuck up a kendrick collab.. That's almost impossible to do

·
Registered
Aaliyah
178,386 Posts
TigreXX said:
U want a washed up old dude who even Tyler admitted his recent album was trash... To collab with Tyler?? :parrot:

cryfam

·
Registered
7,511 Posts
TigreXX said:

Tyler himself said he wanted to work with Em
I wanna see how it works out cuz I'm a fan of Em, not his recent albums but he can still rap his ass off. Plus Tyler won't put him on something he doesn't fit on so I feel like it would work out

G

·
TigreXX said:

G

·
KendallDF93 said:
Tyler himself said he wanted to work with Em
I wanna see how it works out cuz I'm a fan of Em, not his recent albums but he can still rap his ass off. Plus Tyler won't put him on something he doesn't fit on so I feel like it would work out

No, in fact he has said multiple times quite the opposite

1 - 20 of 80 Posts