Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Mr. Popular said:
he would definitely murder em and taylor with ease
Taylor is bitch. Let her get bitten by a vampire called Nick Jonas in a movie called Twilight.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Although it won't happen..

I agree!

If he included the 11 confirmed,

Add:

See Me Now
Mama's BF
Sweat On My Face
Holding Me Back
The Joy
Chain Heavy

That's makes 17 total. (There was a few names floating around that never really got confirmed: heartbreaker, can't remember the others)

I wouldnt even mind if he added GF tracks...

20-25 songs. Double Album. That would be amazing.

·
Registered
11,837 Posts
Mr. Popular said:
never say never
Never.  Where do you think Kanye would come up with, say, another 10 songs? And how would he keep all of them hidden and never mention a word about them? There are only about 5 songs that were rumored that didn't make the cut.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol hes only been out of the mai scene for awhole year im sure he has 50 songs we odn tknow about lol

·
Registered
145 Posts
Mike Deli said:
Never.  Where do you think Kanye would come up with, say, another 10 songs? And how would he keep all of them hidden and never mention a word about them? There are only about 5 songs that were rumored that didn't make the cut.
You're an idiot if you think KanYe doesn't have enough songs for a double album. Guaranteed he has recorded 100's of tracks in Hawaii.

·
Registered
11,837 Posts
iamcoxhead said:
You're an idiot if you think KanYe doesn't have enough songs for a double album. Guaranteed he has recorded 100's of tracks in Hawaii.
I'm sure he has a bunch of songs. (just like every other rapper out there) that does not necessarily mean that they are album worthy. Empashis on album worthy. Plus with the CD coming out in less than a month i doubt a major dramatic decision like that would be made, him being a perfectionist and all he would have to go back to all those tracks

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Mike Deli said:
i wouldn't mind if he added 3 or 4 good friday tracks if it meant we got 6 or 7 of the rumored songs like Mama's BF, The Joy, Chain Heavy, etc. plus the 11 already announced

·
Registered
145 Posts
Mike Deli said:
I'm sure he has a bunch of songs. (just like every other rapper out there) that does not necessarily mean that they are album worthy. Empashis on album worthy. Plus with the CD coming out in less than a month i doubt a major dramatic decision like that would be made, him being a perfectionist and all he would have to go back to all those tracks
I know, and I agree, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have the songs to do it.

·
Premium Member
41,102 Posts
Mr. Popular said:
lol hes only been out of the mai scene for awhole year im sure he has 50 songs we odn tknow about lol
iamcoxhead said:
Thats not how he works. He records a certain number of tracks specifically for the album he starts and if any songs don't make the final cut they become bonus tracks for different countries. Only Wayne, Em an T.I. make over 70 tracks for an album an put their favorites on the final tracklist.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Mike Deli said:
Actually, Ye might only need 18-20 songs total for a double album.

Songs like AOTL, Runaway, So Appalled (and more) are wicked long in length.

So for example each disc only needs to be 9 songs or so...

·
Registered
11,837 Posts
Ape said:
i wouldn't mind if he added 3 or 4 good friday tracks if it meant we got 6 or 7 of the rumored songs like Mama's BF, The Joy, Chain Heavy, etc. plus the 11 already announced
I wouldn't mind that either. I'd love that. I'm just saying that it isn't very likely.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts