Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
13,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"What if a dude from the Chi who was told to stay so far away from gay people so that he himself would not be accused of being gay... talked to a gay person? What would he learn? What did I learn? I learned people in Chicago were wrong. And I had been an asshole far too long."

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Great quote. Kanye would be pretty put off by the homophobia some (not all) people exhibit on here to be honest. What's the point of hating gay people, really? Yeah, I don't want some gay dude to touch my dick, but I have gay friends, they aren't all feminine and shit (and even if they were it wouldn't bother me that much as long as they good people who respect my sexuality)...but they are morally sound, nice people. And if anyone seriously thinks gay couples shouldn't have the same rights and privileges as straight couples, go fuck yourself, it doesn't have to be called a marriage, but it should give all the same rights as one.

I just killed that shit TBH.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
MAYBE THAT'S THE REASON GOD LET LET ME LIVE THROUGH THE ACCIDENT WITHOUT PRACTICIN OKAY GOTTA BRING IT UP THEN BRING IT BACK AGAIN OKAY OKAY OKAY okay alright alright alright

·
Banned
13,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Chamelio S. said:
MAYBE THAT'S THE REASON GOD LET LET ME LIVE THROUGH THE ACCIDENT WITHOUT PRACTICIN OKAY GOTTA BRING IT UP THEN BRING IT BACK AGAIN OKAY OKAY OKAY okay alright alright alright
Number of true fans in this thread: 2. Me and you.

·
Premium Member
72,473 Posts
GettinOutOurDreams said:
"What if a dude from the Chi who was told to stay so far away from gay people so that he himself would not be accused of being gay... talked to a gay person? What would he learn? What did I learn? I learned people in Chicago were wrong. And I had been an asshole far too long."
[/quote ]
Chamelio S. said:

So much emotion in the speeches he gave on storytellers

·
Premium Member
121,462 Posts
Amory Black said:
What if a dude from the Chi, that was ill, got a deal on the hottest rap label around?
It wasnt coke and birds more like spoken words cant you see im holding it down! 

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
Timesitheus said:
Great quote. Kanye would be pretty put off by the homophobia some (not all) people exhibit on here to be honest. What's the point of hating gay people, really? Yeah, I don't want some gay dude to touch my dick, but I have gay friends, they aren't all feminine and shit (and even if they were it wouldn't bother me that much as long as they good people who respect my sexuality)...but they are morally sound, nice people. And if anyone seriously thinks gay couples shouldn't have the same rights and privileges as straight couples, go fuck yourself, it doesn't have to be called a marriage, but it should give all the same rights as one.

This makes my life sooo much better. Seriously, you're a fucking unsung hero for this shit. Thank you

I just killed that shit TBH.

G

·
Chamelio S. said:
No publishin' Outkast, please. Shout out to 3 G's...one of the few dressed quite as fresh as meeeeeeeee.

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
What if a guy from the chi was so damn fly, they didnt undastand the shit, misbranded n shit, hit up side the head amnisianic dim witted, cu'nt comprehand it and shit. Whips dripped in the garage like the stars in the sky did, eye lids, closed in the dream of the seams sewn from this cold world we all landed and shit."

1 - 20 of 20 Posts