Kanye to The banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to the taping last month that kanYe supposivly did on 106th and Park?
it never aired. do they air it later than they tape it?

·
Banned
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was invited to the taping, it was the week when the "runaway movie" was released but i havent heard anything about it anybody go?

·
Premium Member
41,102 Posts
mrskanyewest said:
i was invited to the taping, it was the week when the "runaway movie" was released but i havent heard anything about it anybody go?
Another member said he went to the taping of the interview and met Ye for a minute

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
it aired but probably around 6minutes of the actual interview... a lot of it didnt make tv

·
Banned
23,979 Posts
Kanye's last appearance on 106 & Park was in early 2009 when he was with GLC to premiere the Amazing and Big Screen videos. I expect him to make an appearance the week of the album's release.

·
Premium Member
41,102 Posts
okstatetw said:
Kanye's last appearance on 106 & Park was in early 2009 when he was with GLC to premiere the Amazing and Big Screen videos. I expect him to make an appearance the week of the album's release.
Yea me too that past few albums he's been there the day of

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
okstatetw said:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts