Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
20,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Their instagram went private and I haven't heard anything from or about them in a minute. Last I saw they were finished making the shoes and were gonna ship them out soon.
Have they went ghost?

·
Registered
184 Posts
i know someone who rsvp'd mad early and his shit is still on backorder. 

i just checked his ig yesterday and it was a video of him shipping shoes out doe

·
Registered
12,352 Posts
squilliam said:
Their instagram went private and I haven't heard anything from or about them in a minute. Last I saw they were finished making the shoes and were gonna ship them out soon.
Have they went ghost?
They're doing fine, they've been making the shoes and catching up with their orders. Making bank. :eek:bamaphew:

·
Banned
7,716 Posts
Reported OP to Nike.

but forreal I'd fucking kill you if when I try buying my solars one of you little shits sends me some Yeezybay fakes.

·
Registered
12,352 Posts
Collo Drolo said:
Reported OP to Nike.

but forreal I'd fucking kill you if when I try buying my solars one of you little shits sends me some Yeezybay fakes.
Best fakes you'll ever receive.. :datass:

·
Registered
12,352 Posts
Parskahyes said:
as far as i know its the roman numeral on the lacelock, its too biig, but aint no one gon' come up to you be like hey lemme take a look at your lacelock
That's only flaw I can see tbh. Been following their instagram since March and everything seems to be on point.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
haris said:
That's only flaw I can see tbh. Been following their instagram since March and everything seems to be on point.
appearently their working on doing plats now, i wonder how the 3M is gonna be

1 - 20 of 101 Posts