Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
21,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Late 2013 and 14 my due was killing it with dope ass projects like Life Changes & Fresh Veggies. But now I listen to his new album and mixtape and just just can't help but feel underwhelmed. I need that dope Veggies in my life tbh

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
Remember when he said he would drop "the boy" at 50k retweets and after an hour is had like 2k? Some KTT user had to buy RT's :hah:

·
Registered
40,922 Posts
taewoodz said:
His music quality dropped because he tried to go mainstream but he don't got the appeal
he could be a mainstream rapper tbh but he just isn't good at writing pop rap songs

Idk what he is really good at writing tbh

·
Registered
7 Posts
crissle said:
he could be a mainstream rapper tbh but he just isn't good at writing pop rap songs

Idk what he is really good at writing tbh
He got the Kanye effect well he used to he's not a great rapper but he mastered the art of finessing his shit to the point where it just flows and it's good chill music

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
Yeezus Christ said:
****** thought Drake would be on that bullshit :hah:
im pretty sure he had a verse but he pulled it off the song, thats why casey's last verse sounds so trash.

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
h2o said:
Fresh Veggies one of my favorite projects of all time fr, too bad the rest of Casey and Rockie's discographies are trash
Have been thoroughly disappointed in all of their solo projects but Fresh Veggies :banderas:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts