Kanye to The banner

what happened to mama boyfriend and chain heavy??

1152 24
i thought they were supposed to be on the album
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
That was never confirmed actually, just cross your fingers and hope they'll be on the deluxe edition.
Rick Ross was hungry and ate 'em!  :dno:
Yes actually it was at the fb headquarters !
MahTouhous said:
That was never confirmed actually, just cross your fingers and hope they'll be on the deluxe edition.
G
YeezyDude said:
iTunes bonus tracks.
confirmed?
YeezyDude said:
iTunes bonus tracks.
Expected.
JTonethree said:
confirmed?
traded with watch the throne for monster and so appalled?
Can we get a sticky telling people to shut the fuck up about Mama's Boy and Chain Heavy? There's a new thread every hour about it.
Kanye changed the album title from A Good Ass Job to My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.
brett824 said:
Can we get a sticky telling people to shut the fuck up about Mama's Boy and Chain Heavy? There's a new thread every hour about it.
i love rihanna on AOTL I think it should just be her and a new verse :) .
YeezyDude said:
Expected.
Yessir lol. Unless it's something, that can make the song even better.
T^Drizzy^Hendrix said:
i love rihanna on AOTL I think it should just be her and a new verse :) .
HATE POSTS LIKE THAT

NO ONE KNOWS
YeezyDude said:
iTunes bonus tracks.
Even if we don't get em with the album then they are going to be GOOD Friday tracks like The Joy was
the a list choir.

take out interlude and the fuckin speech at the end put in mamas bf and chain heavy, and we got the album we wanted. i hope he has a new verse on litw.
YeezyDude said:
Yessir lol. Unless it's something, that can make the song even better.
That would be very good. But I won't mind them been there too. LITW? Yeah I hope so too. But it's fine.
Omari said:
the a list choir.

take out interlude and the fuckin speech at the end put in mamas bf and chain heavy, and we got the album we wanted. i hope he has a new verse on litw.
he has what 10 bars? the dopest bars known to man lol, yes but we need more for sure, that alone aint fine, theres hardly any kanye in that song if its just that. it'd be like jay on power remix or ross on monster.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top