Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He dropped the song, and i figured it wasnt the full thing because i thought it was an almighty gloryUs song. I was expecting a full one to drop with Chip. Hopefully if they make their project the song will be on there

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LankySwag said:
Only a snippet was released.

They're prob gonna finish and remaster and release it.
it mite never get released if they dont even think about dropping the album

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Adam Banks said:
I'm glad we got the leak. Cudi and Chip probably got dozens of unreleased songs between them and they're most likely not gonna release them
dont call me stupid but i got small hope in their project

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Music4Life said:
dont call me stupid but i got small hope in their project
O ya I'm hoping we get something from Almight GloryUS in the next little while. I'm just saying they're probably gonna stick with Dot production exclusively (judging by their tweets and attitudes) and they'll probably scrap all their previous work with other producers. Which means we'll never hear a lot of shit that was recorded from 08-10

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Adam Banks said:
O ya I'm hoping we get something from Almight GloryUS in the next little while. I'm just saying they're probably gonna stick with Dot production exclusively (judging by their tweets and attitudes) and they'll probably scrap all their previous work with other producers. Which means we'll never hear a lot of shit that was recorded from 08-10
i would appreciate some shit that sounded like glory tho, that would be great

·
Banned
3,299 Posts
Adam Banks said:
I hope Cudi expands production wise because I like Dot, but his beats be too simple b :sarc2:

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
SeiK said:
I hope Cudi expands production wise because I like Dot, but his beats be too simple b :sarc2:
:mindfk:

Have you listened to Marijuana or Trapped? Some of the best, multi-layered production in hip-hop

Although I'll admit some of his beats in the past were simple like Dat New New or Day N Nite

1 - 20 of 32 Posts