Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems like he's starting to fall off hard and is failing to sustain the hype he got from EVOL. Project E.T. came and went. I couldn't believe it.

Did Future finally reach a point of oversaturation? How much longer can he remain relevant?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72,864 Posts
5 years before everyone starts to revisit his old shit and start seriously considering him a legend and grandfather of these new neegas
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37,089 Posts
DebbieTheRapper said:
5 years before everyone starts to revisit his old shit and start seriously considering him a legend and grandfather of these new neegas

Same thing happened to Gucci. You probably right.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72,864 Posts
warratz10 said:
Pray for future stans when Timmy Turner drops..
Then we gonna see with their 1 hit wonder argument  :jordanok:
Timmy Turner prolly not even going to be all that, yall ****** just hyping it up because the freestyle & snippets were hard.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,462 Posts
DebbieTheRapper said:
Timmy Turner prolly not even going to be all that, yall ****** just hyping it up because the freestyle & snippets were hard.
****** its already huse as a meme..There rmeixes of it already and it sounds hard..It would probably just do well off of that..Every viral meme does well...Plus it bangs and getting a lot of praise already...
Anyways when it drops and is a hit yall future stans cant say shit
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72,864 Posts
warratz10 said:
****** its already huse as a meme..There rmeixes of it already and it sounds hard..It would probably just do well off of that..Every viral meme does well...Plus it bangs and getting a lot of praise already...
Anyways when it drops and is a hit yall future stans cant say shit
dont get me wrong im excited for the song, but its probably just gonna be another Bobby Bitch, that was hella hyped too from the snippets & then it turned out to be just decent & nothing special.
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top