Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately, all I've seen on this site is bitching and moaning about the songs, tracklist, leaks, features, producers, etc. I've considered taking a break from KTT until the album leaks but you guys need to realize something serious. When Kanye said "they think they've heard these songs, they haven't heard these songs", he said it for a reason. A really good reason. That's why it's my status. Seriously, I've heard some of the shit he's done. These songs are COMPLETELY new songs. Like everything is different.

You're gonna wanna buy that shit from Best Buy when it drops on the 22nd, put that shit in, listen to Dark Fantasy and be like "I fantasized bout this back in Chicago" and rap the whole song like you know it. BUT GUESS WHAT. EVERYTHING CHANGED. YOU DON'T KNOW THESE SONGS BY HEART ANYMORE BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT.

Let's use some common sense here. The film Runaway was completed a month before he premiered it in theatres, which was like a month ago. That's two months. Then, after it premiered, he took another two weeks to finish the album. OBVIOUSLY THE SONGS WEREN'T EVEN CLOSE TO DONE. LIKE NOT EVEN CLOSE. use some common sense. this is a new album. don't bitch about it. don't bitch about the features either jesus look at Late Registration. Kanye built a career on sampling obviously he appreciates the input of artists he considers brilliant at their craft. Just please, shut up with the complaints and enjoy the music when it comes, because you have no idea what you're about to hear.

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
wat said:
Let's use some common sense here. The film Runaway was completed a month before he premiered it in theatres, which was like a month ago. That's two months. Then, after it premiered, he took another two weeks to finish the album. OBVIOUSLY THE SONGS WEREN'T EVEN CLOSE TO DONE. LIKE NOT EVEN CLOSE.
This x2398472398749823749823140928340982384029384

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
phse one said:
sometimes i just wonder how different they could possibly be, not that i listened to leaks but i did watch the film i cant really remember the songs cause i just wathced it that one time
but like what about so appalled is gonna be THAT different that will make me think i dont even know it

im anticipating the album obviously and im not complaining about how the songs changed i just really wonder how much is going to be different
listen to the leaked college dropout and then the album version. that's how much of a difference it's gonna be on this album.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wake Up Mr. West said:
listen to the leaked college dropout and then the album version. that's how much of a difference it's gonna be on this album.
more.

·
Registered
8,775 Posts
im not complaining, i really cant wait for the 22nd.. me and my mate are just gonna throw the CD in the stereo and hit play and hear the magic... Kanye always delivers

okstatetw said:

·
Registered
23,216 Posts
the difference will be small tbh. We have already heard the itunes version of Monster. It was simply more polished. He didnt make major differences to anything more than perhaps Power lyrics. Everything else will be just a bit longer if anything.

Dont want to be a buzzkill, but your optimism has no basis but a kanye quote that is basically saying, well...they arent exactly the same.

·
Registered
585 Posts
@ op. Dude i have been clinging on to what kanye said since he made the comment in the interview and i hope what ur saying is tru bro.....but obv monster isnt changed because u can get it off itunes  Anyway i dunno what to expect anymore...i guess we have to wait for the album to come out.....

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
i really hope the OP is spittin that truff
because man i dont wanna be disappointed by a  kanye album ever dawg....

1 - 20 of 128 Posts