Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Banned
19,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to stop weed for 6 weeks and I want to hear Lambo Murci really fucked up on first listen this Friday

I have rehab meetings Monday Tuesday and Thursdays

What can I take on Friday that wont show up but they said there only gonna test me 3 times through out the program so idk please help me!

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Just smoke a lot of bud and you'll be fine bro.

there's plenty of body-cleansing drinks that let you pass a test within 24hrs of smoking.

you're fine dude

·
Banned
38,358 Posts
BrickSquad said:
Just smoke a lot of bud and you'll be fine bro.

there's plenty of body-cleansing drinks that let you pass a test within 24hrs of smoking.

you're fine dude
No lol don't listen to this.

On a serious note there are solid ways to pass the drug test and it may sound fucking dumb but it works. If u still have ur foreskin ur gonna need a rubberband and a bottle of drain-o. Pull ur forskin up and form a small cup shape around ur helmet. Pour as much draino as u can, pull the skin tight and wrap a rubberband around the tip until it's closed shut and there is a nice sized pocket of draino trapped within ur penis. This has a 100% success rate, even JoeyDiaz talks about it.

·
Registered
18,107 Posts
So just to listen to a song you want to be high :oblivious:...

But any way snort a line of coke...you'll be good by Monday..I have cocaine in my avy so I'm pretty sure I know these things

·
Banned
13,218 Posts
Sloop said:
No lol don't listen to this.

On a serious note there are solid ways to pass the drug test and it may sound fucking dumb but it works. If u still have ur foreskin ur gonna need a rubberband and a bottle of drain-o. Pull ur forskin up and form a small cup shape around ur helmet. Pour as much draino as u can, pull the skin tight and wrap a rubberband around the tip until it's closed shut and there is a nice sized pocket of draino trapped within ur penis. This has a 100% success rate, even JoeyDiaz talks about it.
D:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts