Kanye to The banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kso im confused so like a month ago i asked this girl out right n she says "no i dont know you that well n i'd have to know you better" right so today a couple of people were talkin n they said to the girl "yo _____ is gunna ask you out today" n shes like "really ima say yes if he dus" n im like wdf she knows him less than me so im like "what kind of fuckery is" this then i left so everyone at the table was like  :dno: :dno: :dno: :dno: :dno:
and thats why i need help

·
Premium Member
27,373 Posts
lol why did my post get deleted...it wasn't meant to be mean...im just being honest, trust me this shit happened so many times in my life...just move on, she don't like you.

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
joe said:
She gave you the runaround. End of story.
Pretty much this. You must know, that there's a lot of these type of girls. If she doesn't get impressed the first time, then say bye-bye to a relationship with her.

·
Premium Member
27,373 Posts
oh yeah don't let this get you down btw don't want to get depressed because of a girl..its not worth it. Keep your head up :D

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
pretty much what everone else said but also try not to make a scene next time. Just play it cool and act like you dont even care.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quan292 said:
pretty much what everone else said but also try not to make a scene next time. Just play it cool and act like you dont even care.
lol they thought i was talkin about something else cus i was "reading" a book

1 - 16 of 16 Posts