Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kso im confused so like a month ago i asked this girl out right n she says "no i dont know you that well n i'd have to know you better" right so today a couple of people were talkin n they said to the girl "yo _____ is gunna ask you out today" n shes like "really ima say yes if he dus" n im like wdf she knows him less than me so im like "what kind of fuckery is" this then i left.
and thats why i need help

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
Straxus said:
Kso im confused so like a month ago i asked this girl out right n she says "no i dont know you that well n i'd have to know you better" right so today a couple of people were talkin n they said to the girl "yo _____ is gunna ask you out today" n shes like "really ima say yes if he dus" n im like wdf she knows him less than me so im like "what kind of fuckery is" this then i left.
and thats why i need help
on to the next one bro. if you keep beating yourself up over it, then she's not worth it.

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
DesignatedDriver said:
what does this mean: a girl nibbles on my fucking arm in pre calc and then acts like she didnt do anything
:problem?:

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Matt79d said:
Letting you down nicely dude..
And being a fucking bitch in a process. Bitches need to be more clear, and even if most people think "it is pretty clear she doesn't want you" why doesn't she just fucking say it instead of fuck with him? Cause she is a fucking pussy.

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
joe said:
Because she still wants him to want her. If she let's him down nicely, or indirectly, he'll think "what a nice girl. I'll take her offer to be friends!" and thus the journey of the painful friend zone begins, with his adoration for her only increasing, while she no longer feels the pressure to reciprocate beyond normal friendship.

Maybe?
MTE.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
joe said:
Because she still wants him to want her. If she let's him down nicely, or indirectly, he'll think "what a nice girl. I'll take her offer to be friends!" and thus the journey of the painful friend zone begins, with his adoration for her only increasing, while she no longer feels the pressure to reciprocate beyond normal friendship.

Maybe?
i acctually think so

1 - 19 of 19 Posts