Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
13,363 Posts
Fuzzy gets more shine about halfway through "Mercy" as his typically bizarre stream-of-consciousness insult plays out at length. Here's the full text :"WELL-It is a weeping and a moaning and a gnashing of teeth in the dancehall-and who no have teeth gwine run pon them gums. Caw when time it comes to my sound, which is the champion sound, the bugle has blown so many times, and it still have one more time left, caw the amount of stripe weh deh pon our shoulder. Nah bother sound test we, and them can't test we. COME Super Beagle and your girl!"

http://www.complex.com/music/2012/04/boomshots-breaks-down-the-sample-on-good-musics-mercy

·
Registered
50,457 Posts
Craig Cribbs-Bowman said:
its says "in the weeping and the moaning and the gnashing of teeth cause when it comes my sound it is the champion of sound" its in the bible those are the sounds you hear in hell, mercy is an Illuminati song
Son..... Gay

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Craig Cribbs-Bowman said:
its says "in the weeping and the moaning and the gnashing of teeth cause when it comes my sound it is the champion of sound" its in the bible those are the sounds you hear in hell, mercy is an Illuminati song
Seems legit

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.