Kanye to The banner

What does that guy say at the dinner table?

13K views 20 replies 18 participants last post by  mazapan 
#1 ·
After Kanye says "No, I never noticed that."...

Something about a zoo...I can't hear him.

#10 ·
aLLin1 said:
yea he says  the monkey in the zoo thing. i think its supposed to be racism even tho the other guy is black.
Kind of. It's just to show how people are quick to judge, they don't know the pheonix, but they just see that she's different and their immediate reaction is to not accept her. Even though she's beautiful, they think it's wrong for Kanye to be with her.

...If that makes any sense.

#18 ·
Just found this song, after a friend mentioned how good it was.

This part of the video/song really took my interest so I joined to write this and this is my view on it.

When he says, do you know she's a bird? He's asking, did you realize she is a slut.

Then, when he says "leave the monkey in the zoo" it means, leave the ghetto bird, in the ghetto kid of deal. The table is full of proper people.. I would say the people in suits are elitists and look down on his girlfriend etc...

#19 ·
bleak said:
Just found this song, after a friend mentioned how good it was.

This part of the video/song really took my interest so I joined to write this and this is my view on it.

When he says, do you know she's a bird? He's asking, did you realize she is a slut.

Then, when he says "leave the monkey in the zoo" it means, leave the ghetto bird, in the ghetto kid of deal. The table is full of proper people.. I would say the people in suits are elitists and look down on his girlfriend etc...
^ this you can tell by kanyes attitude when he replys to the question "do you know shes a bird?" that it was an offensive question.

and welcome to kanyetothe, have a fishy stick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.