Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
41,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Trilleonaire said:
His new tape Useless was fire but I've enjoyed pretty much all of his stuff from the last 2 years
im honestly so fucking late on bones... lmao

fwed him a while ago never really got that into him going thru his back catalogue lately so good useless is great

·
Registered
27,043 Posts
i think the only thing worse than this guy and this general style is when it's mixed with shitty midwestern emo revival like in one thread i saw the other day

·
Registered
72,864 Posts
Cunner said:
im honestly so fucking late on bones... lmao

fwed him a while ago never really got that into him going thru his back catalogue lately so good useless is great
i been on my school shooter shit these past two weeks so i just been listening to bones, idk why i stopped listening to him before tbh, i still fucks with him heavy

·
Banned
41,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
benjamin andre said:
i think the only thing worse than this guy and this general style is when it's mixed with shitty midwestern emo revival like in one thread i saw the other day
i gotta ask

do you like any and i mean any of the artists talked about on ktt

·
Banned
41,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sosatherapper said:
i been on my school shooter shit these past two weeks so i just been listening to bones, idk why i stopped listening to him before tbh, i still fucks with him heavy
tru you were probably happy or something

welcom back

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
this guys mad dope, keep forgettin bout him
where should i start, dont rly fucks with screamin ish tho

·
Banned
41,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Gado said:
this guys mad dope, keep forgettin bout him
where should i start, dont rly fucks with screamin ish tho
listen 2 the tape useless that these tracks are off these are the only screaming tracks iirc

1 - 20 of 51 Posts