Kanye to The banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
mean's you make her your wingman (lady in this case). Have her put you on your A game. Girl friends are useless unless they are actively helping you get attention from girls etc.

·
Banned
19,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
larryfish said:
mean's you make her your wingman (lady in this case). Have her put you on your A game. Girl friends are useless unless they are actively helping you get attention from girls etc.
this some karate kid stuff lol

·
Registered
10,326 Posts
She thinks you are attractive but she is also considering you as a potential partner along with +2 other dudes fighting for her

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
JXJ said:
That there's hope of attaining her and you should probably start chasing so she'll get the validation she needs to get through the day. Also, go extra simp trying to impress her.

·
Banned
19,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
reD10S said:
That there's hope of attaining her and you should probably start chasing so she'll get the validation she needs to get through the day. Also, go extra simp trying to impress her.
I mean I dont really like her lol :hah: but I guess I'll see where it goes

·
Banned
19,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
reD10S said:
Cool
Quick question. What's the inspiration for ur username
its 3 reasons lol

my name is julius, but my middle name translated begins with a J, so JxJ

I was into a anime (and still into) called hunter x hunter so I did the change cause of that

And jxj sounded cool in my head

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
JXJ said:
its 3 reasons lol

my name is julius, but my middle name translated begins with a J, so JxJ

I was into a anime (and still into) called hunter x hunter so I did the change cause of that

And jxj sounded cool in my head
Ye, I guessed that
I hope you're presenting urself better on KTT than irl lol

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
JXJ said:
Well, everything about ur profile screams AAN that no one should take seriously.
First is the name. That's actually cool
Then, there's the profile pic. Anime girl with poke balls as boobs? Feels trashy and virginy
Then there the location.
All of this on their own isn't that bad but collectively, they don't send a good message.

On one hand, it could be that you're really passionate about anime and that'll be actually awesome
HOWEVER, the thing that really turns it into a negative is the "indesicive"
Being indecisive is very feminine and hints that the anime thing is more dependence than passion
Like bro, your profile is who you think you are. Pls present urself better.

·
Banned
19,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
reD10S said:
Well, everything about ur profile screams AAN that no one should take seriously.
First is the name. That's actually cool
Then, there's the profile pic. Anime girl with poke balls as boobs? Feels trashy and virginy
Then there the location.
All of this on their own isn't that bad but collectively, they don't send a good message.

On one hand, it could be that you're really passionate about anime and that'll be actually awesome
HOWEVER, the thing that really turns it into a negative is the "indesicive"
Being indecisive is very feminine and hints that the anime thing is more dependence than passion
Like bro, your profile is who you think you are. Pls present urself better.
:oh: ok Im feeling you

1 - 18 of 18 Posts