Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some friends who are really skinny by nature.  Everyone calls them crack heads or spreads false rumours that they use cocaine at parties.  WTF?

·
Registered
26,181 Posts
I don't mind skinny people. I'm skinny myself. At least that's what I've been hearing since puberty hit me, but my weight and length is normal though, I'm 180 cm and weigh 70 kg. If they comfortable with being skinny then that's good for them as long as it isn't unhealthy.

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
im 5'11 and 128 lbs

sup

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
plug 4 said:
I think most people forgot what normal actually is. Hence, skinny people are now ultra-skinny and normal people are just too skinny
this

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
plug 4 said:
To a degree that is true. Sorry, but judging by your height and weight, you're really skinny.
i know..metabolism :kanyeshrug:

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
plug 4 said:
Become rich and it won't matter :awesome:
it already doesnt matter..its not stopping me from doing anything i wanna do

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
I'm skinny lol. 5'10 and weigh 140. High metabolism is good at this age though. Can eat whatever I want and hardly gain weight :kanyeshrug:

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
plug 4 said:
I'm guessing you've never been in a fight...
not really, i'm not the "fighting type" lol

i've been in one back in highschool, but it was a group fight, so i didn't really get my ass kicked
besides my best friend is a fucking beast, he's been working out regurarly since age 14 (we're both 21 now), so he always has my back :kanyeshrug:

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
Pelé said:
Except wearing men's clothing.
im sorry who the fuck are you? i own one pair of girl jeans, cry my a fucking river. i wear the girl jeans and still get more girls than you :hah:

·
Registered
10,383 Posts
heartofalion said:
im sorry who the fuck are you? i own one pair of girl jeans, cry my a fucking river. i wear the girl jeans and still get more girls than you :hah:
Don't forget your knee high uggs brah.

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
Pelé said:
Don't forget your knee high uggs brah.
they stop a little above the ancle. and they're mens, not womens

1 - 20 of 112 Posts