Registered
2,166 Posts
Lying about past relationships
I can't help if you still talking to your ex or saved his number in contact

·
Registered
26,155 Posts
If you going all out of your way to flatter

Cause with a nice girl who is just generally likeable as a person you gotta realize that

·
Registered
23,241 Posts
If I find out that my girl has even been thinking about another man, imma hop in her dream Inception style and go 4 layers deep just to beat his ass. My homie gonna have to kick my chair into the bath tub to bring me back to reality and imma pull up to her crib still dripping wet, so I can yell at her for mind-cheating.

·
Registered
11,089 Posts
CurlyZ said:
If I find out that my girl has even been thinking about another man, imma hop in her dream Inception style and go 4 layers deep just to beat his ass. My homie gonna have to kick my chair into the bath tub to bring me back to reality and imma pull up to her crib still dripping wet, so I can yell at her for mind-cheating.

·
Registered
11,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
CurlyZ said:
:dead3:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts