·
Registered
8,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
677 Posts
Schlamer P. Louie said:
This is dope. Mad electronic vibes and just a general feel-good feeling. Definitely sounds right on any Late-Night Summer Playlist. This is awesome and definitely shows a lot of potential. The instrumentation is extremely unique, varied, and never gets too boring. My only real complaint is that it's too short! I was bobbing my head and then suddenly the track ends. Dope stuff

My track: https://soundcloud.com/astrorockit%2Fah-shit-here-we-go-again-prod-by-astro-rockit

·
Registered
8,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PedrosDisciple said:
This is dope. Mad electronic vibes and just a general feel-good feeling. Definitely sounds right on any Late-Night Summer Playlist. This is awesome and definitely shows a lot of potential. The instrumentation is extremely unique, varied, and never gets too boring. My only real complaint is that it's too short! I was bobbing my head and then suddenly the track ends. Dope stuff

My track: https://soundcloud.com/astrorockit%2Fah-shit-here-we-go-again-prod-by-astro-rockit
thanks so much for the feedback mang.
i like this.
production kinda reminds me of Skepta.
it's really cool that you self produce. i always feel like artists who self produce have an advantage because as long as they are consistent they will level up with their production and their vocal performance and it's also 100% you from the beat to the bars.
keep it up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Na bro, they just telling you what you want to hear because they want good feedback for their shit lol. That shit has too much going on, it ain't mixed right, and the biggest problem is that there is no room in it for any vocals because all the instruments are fighting for attention where the vocals would sit. It does have a fun vibe to it, but there's too much fuckery going on I don't think this could even be salvaged. I would scrap it and try to do another one with less going on. Keep at it though your gonna get better!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts