Kanye to The banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made that one NY Labels tee and no one seemed to like it. Then I see HK's shirt and it gets nothing but good responses, but I don't see the appeal to it (no shots). I'm not salty or anything, I'm just wondering what do people want. I'm trying to make something directed towards KTT, what are you guys looking for ?

(Nothing too complicated like leather and stuff, I can't afford that extra stuff.)

·
Premium Member
9,722 Posts
Trill Since 92 said:
It's HK.

Whodafukizu
That's basically it.

hk is more respected in the forum, so of course his work would be praised. And then there's you, not as respected or well known (no shots, includes me an a lot of people too :okay:)in the forum so of course your stuff won't be as well received.

Just check out the WDYWT thread. People lean towards the things they're more familiar with.

Unless you come up with some bangers, you won't get the best responses.

That's my opinion. :dno:

·
Registered
20,630 Posts
TC said:
That's basically it.

hk is more respected in the forum, so of course his work would be praised. And then there's you, not as respected or well known (no shots, includes me an a lot of people too :okay:)in the forum so of course your stuff won't be as well received.

Just check out the WDYWT thread. People lean towards the things they're more familiar with.

Unless you come up with some bangers, you won't get the best responses.

That's my opinion. :dno:
:golfclap:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Can I see the tee you made, man?

I am looking for high quality, creative innovative designs and at least an attempt at originality.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts