Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
5,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I usually listen to 90's & 80's music, watch movies. Have my friends drive to the beach while we sit there and listen to weird ass music. What do you guys do?

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Ride my bike, listen to music, go for a drive, roll some more weed, play video games, attempt to talk to girls but that isn't always so easy when your faded

·
Registered
5,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Darealestneighbor said:
Ride my bike, listen to music, go for a drive, roll some more weed, play video games, attempt to talk to girls but that isn't always so easy when your faded
facts

·
Registered
20,441 Posts
Me and my bro's go to the gas station cuz it the only thing open at 2am and we eat the entire store go back home play some GameCube :banderas: home better than college tbh

·
Banned
473 Posts
only got high a couple of times.

prefer drinking bit my first time really getting high, I was going around tryna grab girls asses.

·
Banned
6,615 Posts
stroke my snake and learn french/producing/driving rn/study a bit about my business/workout (bodyweight workouts while stoned are goat)/roll around with my cat

·
Registered
26,049 Posts
dad said:
I usually listen to 90's & 80's music, watch movies. Have my friends drive to the beach while we sit there and listen to weird ass music. What do you guys do?
watching music videos rn off the wax

1 - 20 of 108 Posts