Kanye to The banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
7,132 Posts
Troy McClure said:
He said ALMOST girlfriend. You don't start trying to get the big stuff until she is your ALL THE WAY girlfriend, and even then you shouldn't overdo it.
These stuff are overdoing it already lol or just plain weird. Leggings or boots?? Bra and panty set?? One bra is expensive lmao come on this is woat advice she's gonna be like wtf

·
Registered
4,750 Posts
vickstah said:
These stuff are overdoing it already lol or just plain weird. Leggings or boots?? Bra and panty set?? One bra is expensive lmao come on this is woat advice she's gonna be like wtf
Far from weird, because he said they've already chilling, so I'm assuming they've been doing boyfriend/girlfriend things without the actual title, so not overboard at all. The bra and panty had a disclaimer on it. I have yet to find a woman who didn't appreciate a great pair of boots.

·
Registered
7,132 Posts
Troy McClure said:
Far from weird, because he said they've already chilling, so I'm assuming they've been doing boyfriend/girlfriend things without the actual title, so not overboard at all. The bra and panty had a disclaimer on it. I have yet to find a woman who didn't appreciate a great pair of boots.
Boots are pretty big if you're gonna put it like that. If you're just talking, you're not gonna get her an expensive pair of shoes and no girl wants a cheap pair that'll break in a month

·
Registered
4,750 Posts
vickstah said:
Boots are pretty big if you're gonna put it like that. If you're just talking, you're not gonna get her an expensive pair of shoes and no girl wants a cheap pair that'll break in a month
He would have to know her well to get a feel for her style and there are tons of great places and prices to choose from (with high quality for most of them). Example:

http://www.zappos.com/boots~3d

·
Registered
7,132 Posts
Troy McClure said:
He would have to know her well to get a feel for her style and there are tons of great places and prices to choose from (with high quality for most of them). Example:

http://www.zappos.com/boots~3d
Yeah true idk I wouldn't want a dude to buy me boots if we're just talking. I hate people who buy me clothes in general because I'm forced to like it or wear it when it's in fact ugly af

·
Registered
4,750 Posts
vickstah said:
Yeah true idk I wouldn't want a dude to buy me boots if we're just talking. I hate people who buy me clothes in general because I'm forced to like it or wear it when it's in fact ugly af
The way he described it made me think they were on their way to official. If they're not, then FFFFFF that!

And when I do buy clothing for clothing (rarely), I have a tribunal of four lady friends and a gay male debate the fashion. I don't miss!

·
Premium Member
27,749 Posts
Get her a big empty box and giftwrap it all nice and fancy. Yell "sike" when she opens it

An almost-gift for an almost-girlfriend

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Chilla said:
How is she almost your girlfriend? What are your reasons for thinking that she'll potentially become your girl? Just curious.
Well shes already said how she feels about me. So I basically just have to ask her.

·
Banned
6,118 Posts

·
Banned
6,118 Posts
just get her something small and sentimental dont spend too much cos she prob a thot who will dump u soon

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Serial Chiller said:
you from the 402 right? get her omaha fashion week tickets on monday
I am from Omaha but have been living in Orlando since May which is where she lives.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts