Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the girl ive been seeing but not officially dating yets birthday is this Thursday and im not sure what to get her.

·
Banned
44,546 Posts
Something small. Doesn't have to be extravagant. Maybe something like flowers plus a small gift of something she likes?

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Conker1264 said:
She likes movies a lot so that might work.
yea dude get one for y'all to watch together. i've used this trick before; works like a charm. basically have an excuse to chill at your place or hers and "watch" a movie.

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wellington said:
yea dude get one for y'all to watch together. i've used this trick before; works like a charm. basically have an excuse to chill at your place or hers and "watch" a movie.
Well she already asked me to come over for her birthday anyways.

·
Banned
19,822 Posts
dirtbag said:
Something small. Doesn't have to be extravagant. Maybe something like flowers plus a small gift of something she likes?
Yo I made your avy :hah: random as fuck sorry, just weird to see it out of nowhere, I didn't even do it for this site

OP I got no ideas sorry I'm awful with gifts

·
Registered
4,750 Posts
Seems like an instance where a gift idea I mentioned earlier may come to use here. You can cop her leggings, or if you got more guap, cop her boots. If you're reallllll cool, cop her a bra and panty set from somewhere she would like.

When she opens it, no matter which one you chose, you tell her she has to try it on in front of you because you want to see how she'll rock it. If your game is smooth, all of these are wins.

·
Registered
7,711 Posts
Jetlius Randle said:
Yo I made your avy :hah: random as fuck sorry, just weird to see it out of nowhere, I didn't even do it for this site

OP I got no ideas sorry I'm awful with gifts
nice lie :hah: I made it like 6 months ago

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Conker1264 said:
So the girl ive been seeing but not officially dating yets birthday is this Thursday and im not sure what to get her.
Get her a card.

If she has mentioned something that she likes like a cake or something like that then go for that too.

·
Registered
26,181 Posts
How is she almost your girlfriend? What are your reasons for thinking that she'll potentially become your girl? Just curious.

·
Banned
19,822 Posts
pyara said:
nice lie :hah: I made it like 6 months ago
I'm actually not lying, I made it for OFT when the Oldie video dropped back in 2012. So I guess we just did the same smiley lol. Trust me I wouldn't lie to get credit for a cutout that took 60 seconds on a forum

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
Jodye said:
almost something

which is also...almost nothing
Lmao.

When I was in that situation I got her phone charger (replace with something small yet thoughtful) MADE her a dope card and some flowers. She liked it.

·
Registered
7,132 Posts
Troy McClure said:
Seems like an instance where a gift idea I mentioned earlier may come to use here. You can cop her leggings, or if you got more guap, cop her boots. If you're reallllll cool, cop her a bra and panty set from somewhere she would like.

When she opens it, no matter which one you chose, you tell her she has to try it on in front of you because you want to see how she'll rock it. If your game is smooth, all of these are wins.
yikes .........

·
Registered
4,750 Posts
vickstah said:
yikes .........
He said ALMOST girlfriend. You don't start trying to get the big stuff until she is your ALL THE WAY girlfriend, and even then you shouldn't overdo it.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts