Kanye to The banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I listened to lasers, loved it unlike some, I didn't like his recent mixtape but haven't heard anything else, anything I should listen to?
Btw love cudi if it helps

·
Registered
23,565 Posts
Just listen to the cool and food & liquor, his first two albums.

And if you like WZRD I guess I'd reccomend In the Jaws of the Lords of Death, which was an album by Lupe's side punk band project, Japanese Cartoon.

·
Registered
540 Posts
emperors sound track, and hip hop saved my life.

Those have a similar energy to lasers tbh

·
Registered
540 Posts
cheese said:
im just saying, people who liked lasers that i know, also like those songs... and super star..

·
Registered
540 Posts
Seba said:
Listen to Enemy of the State next, then try the Cool. Also FOTP doesn't really represent Lupe's work it's so incoherent.
honestly, he needs to listen to food and liqour though.. top priority imo.. If you want him to get into lyrical stuff, i would suggest the song go to sleep, i could see someone transitioning from lasers to go to sleep, alot easier than someone going from lasers to the song dumb it down.

Just an opnion though... i dont know everything.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
inshaAllah said:
honestly, he needs to listen to food and liqour though.. top priority imo.. If you want him to get into lyrical stuff, i would suggest the song go to sleep, i could see someone transitioning from lasers to go to sleep, alot easier than someone going from lasers to the song dumb it down.

Just an opnion though... i dont know everything.
Idk i suggested it because The Cool has songs like Hi-Definition, Gold Watch, Superstar, Fighter, Streets On Fire, Paris-Tokyo...
Go Baby :ninja:
. Enemy of the State has that cohesiveness and lyricism though :slick:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.