Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So basically, I was playing ball w/ a few friends earlier and shit starts to go down. Long story short, friend A (who weighs like 250 and goes to the gym daily) gets mad at friend B (waaay smaller than friend A) for playing "rough" and called friend B the n word. Friend B gets in his face and after a confrontation, everyone breaks 'em up. All's good in the world... for now :ohno:

I check facebook when I get home and these two are still going at it(on a friend's wall post)! Funny ass verbal argument on facebook goes down and the two plan to shoot the fade tomorrow at 4:30..

The thing is, both of them are two of my good friends! Friend A would whoop the shit out of Friend B but honestly after today, I think Friend A deserves to get knocked the fuck out. What do I do?? :dno: stop it? let it happen? join in??

EDIT: facebook convo: http://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww278/phillessphil/new.jpg?t=1311821088

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Philharmonic said:
So basically, I was playing ball w/ a few friends earlier and shit starts to go down. Long story short, friend A (who weighs like 250 and goes to the gym daily) gets mad at friend B (waaay smaller than friend A) for playing "rough" and called friend B  the n word. Friend B gets in his face and after a confrontation, everyone breaks 'em up. All's good in the world... for now  :ohno:
how did he say it?

·
Registered
24,512 Posts
Philharmonic said:
So basically, I was playing ball w/ a few friends earlier and shit starts to go down. Long story short, friend A (who weighs like 250 and goes to the gym daily) gets mad at friend B (waaay smaller than friend A) for playing "rough" and called friend B  the n word. Friend B gets in his face and after a confrontation, everyone breaks 'em up. All's good in the world... for now  :ohno:

I check facebook when I get home and these two are still going at it(on a friend's wall post)! Funny ass verbal argument on facebook goes down and the two plan to shoot the fade tomorrow at 4:30..

The thing is, both of them are two of my good friends! Friend A would whoop the shit out of Friend B but honestly after today, I think Friend A deserves to get knocked the fuck out. What do I do??  :dno: stop it? let it happen? join in??
The best decision would be to stay out of it tbh. But if you have to get involved friend A is obviously in the wrong

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TBM said:
The best decision would be to stay out of it tbh. But if you have to get involved friend A is obviously in the wrong
Yea, but he pretty much WILL get his ass beat and I really don't wanna see him go down like that even though I'm still proud of him for sticking up for himself(he's actually a quite, reserved dude).

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Philharmonic said:
I honestly don't remember how exactly. But he wasn't exactly callin him his bro. Was trying to provoke him.
Then the friend who called him the racial slur was in the wrong and the other guy has a valid reason for wanting to fight him tbh. I'd just stay out of it and let them fight

They made a set time to fight
:lol:

·
Registered
24,512 Posts
Philharmonic said:
Yea, but he pretty much WILL get his ass beat and I really don't wanna see him go down like that even though I'm still proud of him for sticking up for himself(he's actually a quite, reserved dude).
If it was me I'd go down with friend B tbh. But I don't know your situation. This kinda stuff is difficult cause most the time people are gonna want you to stick with your own race but you just gotta do what you feel is right

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SupaDupa said:
Then the friend who called him the racial slur was in the wrong and the other guy has a valid reason for wanting to fight him tbh. I'd just stay out of it and let them fight

They made a set time to fight
:lol:
I"m just worried of what will happen though. I don't know if he's fought a day in his life tbh..  :ohno: I'm thinking I'll probably have to step in if it goes too far though.

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
talk to the bigger guy and reason with him
tell him that there is no point in fighting the other kid because he, you and everyone else already knows that he will whoop his ass, so he has nothing to prove. Talk him up, and then tell him he doesnt need to

·
Registered
24,512 Posts
Philharmonic said:
I"m just worried of what will happen though. I don't know if he's fought a day in his life tbh..  :ohno: I'm thinking I'll probably have to step in if it goes too far though.
Are you white? Serious question

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Philharmonic said:
Seem like one guy thought the other guy was playing to hard and things just excalted, which happens a lot when playing ball. Still not an excuse for what the guy said

You're friend will always hold that against the other guy though. They'll be cool, but it'll never be the same. If he wants to fight him, let them fight and get it out their system. He knows he hasnt fought before, if wants to fight its his choice.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts