Kanye to The banner

What do Atheists think of Buddhism?

740 Views 36 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  YeezItalia
Just the religion as a whole. Positive for the world, or negative. Pour your thoughts out :work:
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
I hav no problem with any religions as long as they don't fuc with me.
Buddhisms cool...they're philosophy is on point, but just like with every other religion, I don't fuck with ceremony and rituals...even like meditation, I see the appeal, I just don't personally fuck with it

Do you feel as if it's a positive thing for humanity? A religion we can live with? IMO the world would be better without most religions, but this one coincides with science & can develop alongside modern discoveries.
Roxus said:
Buddhisms cool...they're philosophy is on point, but just like with every other religion, I don't fuck with ceremony and rituals...even like meditation, I see the appeal, I just don't personally fuck with it
Sure it CAN be positive for humanity and we could live with it, but do we need to? I see the value of religion and religious doctrine to go as far as pretty much any other piece of literature. Its great to learn from it and apply things to your life that you see as valuable or positive, but I don't think theres a one size fits all religion thats great for everyone...nor could there be
Blippy said:
Do you feel as if it's a positive thing for humanity? A religion we can live with? IMO the world would be better without most religions, but this one coincides with science & can develop alongside modern discoveries.
if they're consistent I'd imagine the same thing they think about any other religion.
but I know something about you
:he:
Drakeisgarb said:
FUCK THE FREE WORLD
:epic:
Roxus said:
but I know something about you
:he:
Do you have any knowledge of Buddhism at all? Like literally any. (not in a mean way lol)
Manny said:
if they're consistent I'd imagine the same thing they think about any other religion.
that has nothing to do with your op but I do have a minimal understanding of the religion, yes.
Blippy said:
Do you have any knowledge of Buddhism at all? Like literally any. (not in a mean way lol)
no its just passive nihilism in a nutshell
Blippy said:
Buddhism is the best religion
if Buddhism was very popular in the United States you won't be saying that
Dinosaur said:
Buddhism is the best religion
why? seems like a peaceful religion
Newlopw said:
if Buddhism was very popular in the United States you won't be saying that
If Christianity wasn't so popular you wouldn't display so much hate towards it
You'll probably call it peaceful too
Dinosaur said:
People fear what they don't know
Dinosaur said:
you can read my mind now?
Newlopw said:
If Christianity wasn't so popular you wouldn't display so much hate towards it
You'll probably call it peaceful too
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.