Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
Buddhisms cool...they're philosophy is on point, but just like with every other religion, I don't fuck with ceremony and rituals...even like meditation, I see the appeal, I just don't personally fuck with it

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Roxus said:
Buddhisms cool...they're philosophy is on point, but just like with every other religion, I don't fuck with ceremony and rituals...even like meditation, I see the appeal, I just don't personally fuck with it
Do you feel as if it's a positive thing for humanity? A religion we can live with? IMO the world would be better without most religions, but this one coincides with science & can develop alongside modern discoveries.

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
Blippy said:
Do you feel as if it's a positive thing for humanity? A religion we can live with? IMO the world would be better without most religions, but this one coincides with science & can develop alongside modern discoveries.
Sure it CAN be positive for humanity and we could live with it, but do we need to? I see the value of religion and religious doctrine to go as far as pretty much any other piece of literature. Its great to learn from it and apply things to your life that you see as valuable or positive, but I don't think theres a one size fits all religion thats great for everyone...nor could there be

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Manny said:
if they're consistent I'd imagine the same thing they think about any other religion.
Do you have any knowledge of Buddhism at all? Like literally any. (not in a mean way lol)

·
Registered
25,534 Posts
Blippy said:
Do you have any knowledge of Buddhism at all? Like literally any. (not in a mean way lol)
that has nothing to do with your op but I do have a minimal understanding of the religion, yes.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Blippy said:
no its just passive nihilism in a nutshell

·
Premium Member
66,017 Posts
Dinosaur said:
why? seems like a peaceful religion
If Christianity wasn't so popular you wouldn't display so much hate towards it
You'll probably call it peaceful too

1 - 20 of 37 Posts