Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
i'm a huge kanye fan. went to glow in the dark tour. loved that.
with that said, i didn't like this at all.
but i LOVED the music.

·
0 Posts
This was probably the single most artistic thing any rapper has ever done. Kanye, himself, has completely transcended what it means to be a "rapper" or a "musician."

I'll risk saying: He is one of the greatest artists we'll ever see, and he won't be FULLY appreciated until he dies.

·
Registered
914 Posts
LeRollingStoner said:
This was probably the single most artistic thing any rapper has ever done. Kanye, himself, has completely transcended what it means to be a "rapper" or a "musician."

I'll risk saying: He is one of the greatest artists we'll ever see, and he won't be FULLY appreciated until he dies.
amen

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
It was good.Acting wasnt though.I liked the colors and the music was great.

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
I'll have to think about it. Something as abstract as that needs to be viewed multiple times to fully get a grasp on what's being displayed. Nonetheless, the visuals were beautiful. Especially the "Runaway" sequence.

·
0 Posts
LeRollingStoner said:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts