Kanye to The banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mean it was obvious from the start this album wouldn't have a clear concept. It's just a collection of sophisticated gangsta shit. It was evident it would be that way from the beginning...from HAM and its cover....to the way they were dressing...to the album cover and the names of the songs. They marketed as some hard ass shit and we got that, of course there are a couple exceptions but for the most part we got what they advertised. Why the hate?

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
Vasper said:
I mean it was obvious from the start this album wouldn't have a clear concept. It's just a collection of sophisticated gangsta shit. It was evident it would be that way from the beginning...from HAM and its cover....to the way they were dressing...to the album cover and the names of the songs. They marketed as some hard ass shit and we got that, of course there are a couple exceptions but for the most part we got what they advertised. Why the hate?
cuz some ppl are stupid? :dno:

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Vasper said:
Exactly!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts