Kanye to The banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
because it sucked ass

or they made a mistake grading, or you didn't follow directions. its only the PSAT tho so who cares

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
6FeetUp said:
damn, im fucked. Prompt was censorship is bad which i thought i shitted on  :cryfam:
well,

I think the essay part might not count towards the grade, it's just for survey purposes..
if the LSAT is any indication, cause that's how it is there

·
Banned
18,305 Posts
I wouldn't give it a 0, but it wasn't so hot. But then again, I'm pretty good at writing, so I'm pretty harsh on papers.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Shahi Stan said:
I wouldn't give it a 0, but it wasn't so hot. But then again, I'm pretty good at writing, so I'm pretty harsh on papers.
this
also you probably did something wrong which caused them to give a 0

·
Registered
14,874 Posts
It's a PSAT.  Even if you had the worst essay in the world, as long as you stayed on topic, you wouldn't get a zero.  Perhaps it might be a technical error or a grading error.  I know for a fact, for example, you can't get a zero on any of the College Board's test (the company who makes the SAT), unless you don't do them.  I know people who drew things for their AP Tests and got 2s.  You can get a 1, as long as you write your name.  You should email them to specify what that Zero means exactly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts