Kanye to The banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you think about it we've heard what could have been the WTT EP based on the GOOD Friday records and leaks.

Power (Remix)
Monster
So Appalled
The Joy
That's My Bitch
HAM
Otis

I must say, that would have been a pretty dope EP. But, glad it's going to an LP.

I wonder what the convo between Ye and Jay was like when discussing this project when it was just a thought then an EP and now a LP. "Aye, we could do this..."

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
YeezytaughtUs said:
LFDY? Ross already had it, they would have to have completely different verses and use the same beat which is pretty messed up on Yeezys part.
good point, none of the Good Friday song's would fit besides Don't Look Down, which sucked

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
YeezytaughtUs said:
LFDY? Ross already had it, they would have to have completely different verses and use the same beat which is pretty messed up on Yeezys part.
LFDY was almost apart of MBDTF, it's listed on those hand-written track-listing photos from the studio. It didn't end up on the album cause he gave it to the Officer. IMO I think it fits better with the theme of MBDTF better than "Teflon Don".

·
Banned
17 Posts
isp23 said:
LFDY was almost apart of MBDTF, it's listed on those hand-written track-listing photos from the studio. It didn't end up on the album cause he gave it to the Officer. IMO I think it fits better with the theme of MBDTF better than "Teflon Don".

Yeah I already knew that part...I never thought lfdy  fitted in with MBDTF anyway. But it would be nice if Jay was on it though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts