Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2012/04/06/tor-young-jeezy.html

Maybe we should consider making music courses mandatory in schools! Anybody that is exposed to real music soon realizes that "rap music" is an oxymoron
Some of the lyrics in these tunes are an insult to the intelligence. Why someone would want to listen is beyond me. Because they're the meanest, the coldest, the whateverest. I guess.
What a messed-up subculture. The worst part is that the performer and his organization are making money out of this garbage. How can people be so stupid?
Ever notice how the 'C' in rap is silent? :)
Not surprised. I guess it's a "culture" thing to bring handguns to a rap concert. The next stop on his tour should be to maximum security.
When I was 15 years old I hated this "music". Now that I'm 35, I still hate it. Unless your extremely high, misogynist or violent tempered why would anyone want to listen to this stuff.

Registered
I used to live in an area of old white people since my great grandmother died in a house there and we could get it so I'd just drive through blasting Dipset :hah:

Registered
Introduced my parents to a little bit of rap tbh. Neither of them really like it, but I played Hey Mama for my mom and she likes that song. Made her tear up, lol.

You just have to show people examples of good rap, tbh. People think that all rap is about bitches and hoes and guns because for a while, it was.

Premium Member
when you homo's start listening to real music you will understand just how right these people are

Registered
I listened to coke rap with my mom while driving her around town the other day. She had fun with it. I don't really think she listened to the lyrics but still.

B

Polo said:
Thread should be what rap thinks about old white people :oblivious:
lol fuck white people legit i hate em so much fuckin most horrible group on earth thinkin there the shit and takin errbody fucking land and killin and rapin them while makin them forced to be christian some bullshit right there kkk can suck my black dick

Registered
trilltolive said:
I listened to coke rap with my mom while driving her around town the other day. She had fun with it. I don't really think she listened to the lyrics but still.
Clipse?

Registered
Seagull said:
lol fuck white people legit i hate em so much fuckin most horrible group on earth thinkin there the shit and takin errbody fucking land and killin and rapin them while makin them forced to be christian some bullshit right there kkk can suck my black dick
2far

1 - 20 of 49 Posts