Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 298 Posts

·
Registered
8,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"SO YEAH...FOR THE RECORD, LUPE FIASCOS FOOD AND LIQUOR 2...IS THE BEST AND REALEST AND MOST IMPORTANT POTENT NEEDED AT THIS TIME MUSIK I EVER HEARD! IM PROUD TO SAY THAT HE IS THE BEST! CANT WIT FOR THE WORLD...WELL...FUCK THE WORLD REALLY...FOR YALL TO HEAR IT. SHIT...FOR MY GRANDMA TO HEAR IT. ITS TRULY GLORIOUS! OK...LEMME HOP OFF HIS BALLS RIGHT ABOUT..................NOW."

Other comments when asked how it compares to F&L and The Cool

WHEN I SAY THEE BEST...AND HES THE BEST...I MEAN IT WITH NO EGO OR BIAS G. ITS LIKE A COMBINATION OF THEM ALL...WITH MORE SOUL ADDED ON. HE HAS CRACKED THE CODE.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

·
Registered
6,006 Posts
Saw PD's post on Boxden about this.

I keep saying this is the one....

Our new age classic finally!

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
I'm not getting really hyped. Hopefully what Bishop said is true and it actually turns out to be an amazing album, but Lupe's recent work hasn't been up to par (not meaning he's been bad lately, he just hasn't put out any really incredible lately, with the exception of Life, Death and Love from SF, SLR & and possibly Beautiful Lasers and Letting Go.) Hopefully, the first single will up to par in terms of quality to Superstar and Kick, Push.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Bobby Digital said:
I'm getting really hyped. What Bishop said is true and it actually is an amazing album. Lupe's recent work has been up to par (meaning he's been great lately, he has put out some really incredible music, especially Life, Death and Love from SF, SLR & and Beautiful Lasers and Letting Go.) The first single will up to par in terms of quality to Superstar and Kick, Push.
tbh

1 - 20 of 298 Posts