Kanye to The banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
videoben9 said:
thanks man! was a total pain in the ass to get it because they only sell them at the boutiques which first of all there arent many of them, and second not all of them have it. plus its 400$, but all of that pretty much guarantees you will never see anyone else with it.

way more worth it than say a hermes belt, i would be so pissed if i paid 800$ for a belt and saw 10 other guys with the same thing. no fakes of this either
yeah I feel you I've seen a lot of Hermes belts. A while ago I bought a Gucci belt because I was good at fashion lol, and it today is my biggest regret. Plus I love omega watches so I love that belt haha. I want my next auto watch to be either an omega or tissot.

·
Banned
34,772 Posts
WathaCat said:
yeah I feel you I've seen a lot of Hermes belts. A while ago I bought a Gucci belt because I was good at fashion lol, and it today is my biggest regret. Plus I love omega watches so I love that belt haha. I want my next auto watch to be either an omega or tissot.
Good luck man the cheapest omega is 4k now according to the natick boutique unless your buying used

·
Registered
436 Posts
videoben9 said:
Good luck man the cheapest omega is 4k now according to the natick boutique unless your buying used
yeah I'd buy used lol. I just recently got a DJ Rolex so it won't be for a while but my next watch will for sure either be an Omegea or I really like panerai as well

61 - 66 of 66 Posts