Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a year of not seeing this girl that went to my college, I came across her Facebook page last month, we started talking here and there and exchanged numbers. I asked her if I could take her out sometime (a date). So we decided to go bowling, but she wanted her older sister to come along too. That bothered me a bit, but I went along with it. So I pick both of them up, we go bowling and have fun, but naturally her sister kept taking her attention a lot of the time along with her texting on her damn iPhone the entire "date". I asked her when are we going on a real date and she said, "we'll see, because I have commitments to my best friends". I did pay for everything the whole date (not for her sister though). The "date" ended with a hug. What are your thoughts??

I was gonna say no to her bringing her sister, but I thought she was probably trying to use her sister as a way around strict parents and didn't wanna tell me. But her parents weren't even there when I picked her up.

UPDATE
She told me today that her parents are against dating. Her Stepdad is ex-military AND a pastor, so it's gonna be a brick wall. Her parents also think all guys are trouble, and she should focus on school blah blah blah.

So I'll take a W, cause she used the family member as a way around her parents.

·
Registered
9,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now let me say, this whole bringing another person thing stops here. It won't happen again. She hasn't seen me in a year, so she didn't know if I was a rapist, creeper, or crazy guy so that could be why she brought back up.

·
Registered
44,769 Posts
ONMusic said:
Now let me say, this whole bringing another person thing stops here. It won't happen again. She hasn't seen me in a year, so she didn't know if I was a rapist, creeper, or crazy guy so that could be why she brought back up.
She probably heard you were taking her bowling and wanted to put the brakes on right there

·
Registered
18,107 Posts
Don't sound like she was to interested though op....imo...she was on her iphone all night
Brought her sis
Hugged you
Didn't agree to a "real" date

:kanyeshrug: forget her n move on

·
Banned
6,663 Posts
Well my crystal ball is trying to show me an L but it's not clear & shady, only time well tell if this transforms to a W, but don't be fooled if it takes too long it's an L

·
Banned
1,864 Posts
Mike2210 said:
Well my crystal ball is trying to show me an L but it's not clear & shady, only time well tell if this transforms to a W, but don't be fooled if it takes too long it's an L
DEAD

·
Banned
38,358 Posts
Mike2210 said:
:lol:

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
It's an L for now. Unless you get her to agree on a real date with none of her family members...

:lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts