Discussion Starter #1
this is a trust thread

feel free to share
:)
mine are my straight but two buck teeth :( and lankiness

·
Banned
0 Posts
I used to be insecure but honestly I'm that at peace with everything about me I can't honestly say what my insecurities are.

Yeah of course I'm not oblivious, I know what my flaws are but I don't let them consume me enough to make me feel insecure.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Mood God said:
I used to be insecure but honestly I'm that at peace with everything about me I can't honestly say what my insecurities are.

Yeah of course I'm not oblivious, I know what my flaws are but I don't let them consume me enough to make me feel insecure.
:dahell:

Mood God said:
Ok gonna expose myself (nah anth not like that fam lmao)... Today I was clowning my homies receding hairline like I always do.. Then he said well at least I'm not going gray at 25 you old cunt :damn: I was like :oh: what you mean... Then I actually had a close look at my beard and it's riddled with about 50 baby shiny silver hairs :jordancry:

Imagine being fucking 25 and having a silver beard :jordancry:
:jordancry:

·
Registered
11,326 Posts
big forehead i don't like my teeth or my voice and my ass isnt that big
i still love myself tho. just gotta accept what you don't like

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
shape of the top of my head. makes me scared to go with a short cut coz ****** used to make fun of it before my high top

also just my style and shit coz ktt ****** do nothing but clown me, but im startin to just love myself :mm:

1 - 20 of 173 Posts