Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Banned
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel like he's is really being lazy toward his fans and I don't appreciate it :sarc2:

·
Registered
22,866 Posts
I think people need to realize Cudi is a person and he is going to do what he wants, wether we like it or not, so let him live his life. The music will come, when he wants it to.

·
Banned
586 Posts
Vinyl said:
I think people need to realize Cudi is a person and he is going to do what he wants, wether we like it or not, so let him live his life. The music will come, when he wants it to.
Lets say the same for Drake... For all the Drake haters on KTT

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
I fee like Cudi has had success in and out of music and right now his focus is on his obligations outside of rap. He just dropped an album a few months ago, so I'm not quite sure what the recent complaints and gripes are about.

Would I like new material? Sure. That doesnt mean that I have a huge problem being "temporarily neglected"/ waiting on it, especially if its worth the wait.

·
Banned
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Adam Banks said:
The internet-age has spoiled us. I swear some of ya'll expect him to tour, star on TV shows, make short films and drop 5 albums a month
not that but I expect SOMETHING :cmon:

maybe some 2011 counterpart to all talk

maybe ONE TWEET/TUMBLR POST about ANYTHING to do with his music or how he's doing.

In a relationship, communication is said to be important.
Cudi's relationship with his fans is failing because of this. Many fans have already lost interest and if he keeps this up.......nuff said. Then Cudi and the superstans will be like "Well they weren't my fans to begin with :kanyeshrug: " while I think in my head "Bitch I'm still a fan, but I'm not gonna listen to the same shit over and over :kanyeshrug: "

:kanyeshrug:

·
Banned
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SupaDupa said:
I fee like Cudi has had success in and out of music and right now his focus is on his obligations outside of rap. He just dropped an album a few months ago, so I'm not quite sure what the recent complaints and gripes are about.

Would I like new material? Sure. That doesnt mean that I have a huge problem being "temporarily neglected"/ waiting on it, especially if its worth the wait.
9 months isn't "a few months ago"

edit: you know what, fuck kid cudi. Got me all butthurt. I'm not coming back to this section until wizard comes out. :sarc2: hmmph

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
SeiK said:
9 months isn't "a few months ago"

edit: you know what, fuck kid cudi. Got me all butthurt. I'm not coming back to this section until wizard comes out. :sarc2: hmmph
A lot of artists drop an album then you dont hear from them for an entire year, sometimes even 2. Not even a mixtape. It could be a lot worse. Look @ how Outkast works. And have you seen the Jay Electronica Act II thread???

I'm not going to sit here and act like he hasn't dropped material or had features this year

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
when he got back on twitter I was happy as fuck because I thought he was going to be communicating with his fans more, but he rarely does. kinda sucks

·
Banned
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SupaDupa said:
A lot of artists drop an album then you dont hear from them for an entire year, sometimes even 2. Not even a mixtape. It could be a lot worse. Look @ how Outkast works. And have you seen the Jay Electronica Act II thread???

I'm not going to sit here and act like he hasn't dropped material or had features this year
true but those artist don't make 56 unrealistic promises to get their fans hype.

edit: what Cool Head and Run?two average ass songs that most have only listened to it less than 20 times? yeah okay

btw, dont wana start a debate or nothin, I'm just pissed at his lazy ass. fuck cudi tbh

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
SeiK said:
true but those artist don't make 56 unrealistic promises to get their fans hype.

edit: what Cool Head and Run?two average ass songs that most have only listened to it less than 20 times? yeah okay

btw, dont wana start a debate or nothin, I'm just pissed at his lazy ass. fuck cudi tbh
MF Doom has announced collab projects with major artists and never come through

@ this point I know what Cudi says but dont take it that seriously til I know it dropped. I suggest you do the same or you're setting yourself up for disappointment

·
Banned
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Vinyl said:
Last time I checked, after Ye dropped 808s in 08, we didn't see anything till the end of 2010...
wow lol forgot about that. Just sayin though, Cudi shows MAD affection towards fans at times (see BET incident) but then he wanna go 100% missing. Just imagine a relationship with a really hot chick you really really like and she makes it seem that she loves you sooooooo much and you believe her to the fullest and youre soooo in love with her, but then she goes M.I.A. Then once in a while she'll write on your wall on FB saying "ily, i miss, you im coming soon"..................depressing shit bro. that's how i feel.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts