Kanye to The banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, mine just lost 50% of the sound from the right ear, I read reviews and most people said that the warranty sucks because they usually dont do anything (V-Moda Remix). It also sucks because....WTT :ohno:

So anyways, what do you think is the best pair of headphones that you used, one that lasts as well lol.

under $150 btw

Registered
RaDar said:
Yeah, mine just lost 50% of the sound from the right ear, I read reviews and most people said that the warranty sucks because they usually dont do anything (V-Moda Remix). It also sucks because....WTT :ohno:

So anyways, what do you think is the best pair of headphones that you used, one that lasts as well lol.

under $150 btw
Skull Candy

Registered
Do NOT get beats they look nice but the sound quality isn't all that good. Audio technica ath-m50 best closed headphones you can get for the price they are $150 or cheaper on amazon and sound better than the highest end beats only trade off is they look like crap compared to beats.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.