Kanye to The banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, mine just lost 50% of the sound from the right ear, I read reviews and most people said that the warranty sucks because they usually dont do anything (V-Moda Remix). It also sucks because....WTT :ohno:

So anyways, what do you think is the best pair of headphones that you used, one that lasts as well lol.

under $150 btw

Registered
RaDar said:
Yeah, mine just lost 50% of the sound from the right ear, I read reviews and most people said that the warranty sucks because they usually dont do anything (V-Moda Remix). It also sucks because....WTT :ohno:

So anyways, what do you think is the best pair of headphones that you used, one that lasts as well lol.

under $150 btw
Skull Candy

Registered
Do NOT get beats they look nice but the sound quality isn't all that good. Audio technica ath-m50 best closed headphones you can get for the price they are $150 or cheaper on amazon and sound better than the highest end beats only trade off is they look like crap compared to beats.

Banned
Well for rap, i do not advise shures. Shures have weak bass in every model excluding the in ears (which are decent). Get audio technica m50s. Amazing bass and the sound is pretty clear.

Registered
20$ marshmallows.... cheap, comfortable, decent sound, come in all diff colors. Don't waste on the obnoxious, 300$ fucking beats.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts