Kanye to The banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
12,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's something you would enjoy seeing or think would help make it stand out among the other established sites? Please don't lock this thread, not promoting the site, just trying to help out a friend with some ideas. Anything you have would be much appreciated!

·
Banned
764 Posts
i just started mine doing Art x urban Music, mainly street art, popart, graphic design, urban photograpy etc...more art on instagram, more music links on twitter. Seems to be working decent so far

def hard to get a site popping with something original to offer

·
Banned
12,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gewoonBB said:
i just started mine doing Art x urban Music, mainly street art, popart, graphic design, urban photograpy etc...more art on instagram, more music links on twitter. Seems to be working decent so far

nice. and yeah it's a hard thing to start right now.

bump

·
Registered
23,241 Posts
Just doing something where you're not trying to beat Complex at their own game, because that'll go down in flames.

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
TS said:
What's something you would enjoy seeing or think would help make it stand out among the other established sites? Please don't lock this thread, not promoting the site, just trying to help out a friend with some ideas. Anything you have would be much appreciated!
honestly find a way to turn KTT's music section culture into a tangible news feed

Maybe even get some of the more notable stans and characters here to do write ups and music reviews

with a great aesthetic

Sort of like Vice for Hip Hop Nerds

·
Banned
12,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
user said:
honestly find a way to turn KTT's music section culture into a tangible news feed

Maybe even get some of the more notable stans and characters here to do write ups and music reviews

with a great aesthetic

Sort of like Vice for Hip Hop Nerds
not a bad idea :khaled:

·
Registered
33,922 Posts
gewoonBB said:

do u make the pop art?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts