·
Registered
10,692 Posts
kendrick

·
Banned
586 Posts
TheLastBlackNinja said:
you're probably not that informed in music if you think TPAB is downhill.. step your music knowledge up and listen to shit other than just rap

·
Banned
4,107 Posts
TheLastBlackNinja said:
some of you dumb ass idiots need to learn more about music and not just look to be entertained when you press play on a song
Man shut the fuck up we've waited 2.5 years for this and have had the worst droughts and gotten our hopes up countless times and have heard half of the fucking album and no one thought real friends and NMPILA were album material but what do you know they're on there and it's 10 fucking songs and I have 4 of them on my phone already it's seriously frustrating af fuck this shit Ye really hates us dude cares about fashion more it's over I'm fucking done this shit better be life changing and each song better be 10 mins long or I will kill myself on twitch for the ktt fam I swear to god the Kardashian curse is real at least yeezus is fire but what the fuck is this I'm done fam fuck this

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
TheLastBlackNinja said:
some of you dumb ass idiots need to learn more about music and not just look to be entertained when you press play on a song

·
Registered
17,495 Posts
MAC THE GOAT said:
GKMC is not his first project :cosby:

And TPAB >>> GKMC :cosby:
i know it's not his first project but these days rappers can drop free mixtapes on the Internet the minute they start rapping so I was just going by first albums. I mean someone itc said Nicki but I assume he wasn't saying that random datpiff mixtape she dropped in like 2007 was her best work

·
Banned
26,214 Posts
SuqMaMIC said:
i know it's not his first project but these days rappers can drop free mixtapes on the Internet the minute they start rapping so I was just going by first albums. I mean someone itc said Nicki but I assume he wasn't saying that random datpiff mixtape she dropped in like 2007 was her best work
Yeah I see what you mean, that's fair :khaled2:

TPAB still better tho :khaled2:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts