Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People talks and talks about how we have heard all the songs, and are undermining the album. Just look at the tracklist, it is ridiculous.

1. Dark Fantasy
This track is maybe one of his best tracks ever. The beat, the bars, everything just so good.

2. Gorgeous (feat. Kid Cudi & Raekwon)
Epic track with three hot verses from Kanye and a classic hook from Kid Cudi. And I have not mentioned the hot bars from Wu Tang Clan-Reakwon.

3. Power
Just because it is almost half a year since we heard it the first time, and everyone has played it out, it does not mean that this track is not epic. The lyrics, the beat, the chorus, pure epic.

4. All of the Lights
This have been hyped so much. The beat is epic, and I am totally trusting Kanye makes all these features make the track awesome.

5. Monster (feat. Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, & Bon Iver)
What an awesome track. Not the deep track, but more like a show off.

6. So Appalled (feat. Pusha T, Cyhi the Prynce, RZA, & Pusha T)
Maybe the most dissapointing track at the CD, but the beat is still nice, and Swizz will prolly be cut out on the album. And I call it now, Kanye will have a different verse on the album version.

7. Devil in a New Dress
People embraces this so much, I am waiting for the final version before I will judge the track.

8. Runaway (feat. Pusha T)
Cold ass beat, nice chorus and no one really knows how the album version will be.

9. Hell of a Life
Straight class, great hook and fire bars over a fantastic beat.

10. Blame Game (feat. Pusha T & John Legend)
People says this is the best song on the whole album, it got John Legend.

11. Lost in the World
I do not like it that much, to much woods, but will probably be better finished. Much better.

12. See Me Now (Bonus Track)
Many people hate this track, I do not know why. Personally I love the vocals, but the beat needs a makeover, and it has probably got it.

·
Premium Member
41,102 Posts
I agree with all of what you said except for LITW and So Appalled I think its still my favorite GOOD Friday track.

·
Registered
12,597 Posts
I agree with you on most of this, but LITW is MAYBE gonna be my favorite song of all time. And great thread, finally something positive!

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
CT said:
Repeating it doesn't make much of a difference.
Little confused what you mean man, but I misread his first line, and sees that he is aware that they will be different. He is right about the versions we HAVE heard.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Agree on everything except I would say :

6. So Appalled (feat. Pusha T, Cyhi the Prynce, RZA, & Pusha T)
The beat is absolutely epic. Kanye kills it, Jay sounds hungry as fuck, Pusha laid an incredible verse and Cyhi murdered this shit.

7. Devil in a New Dress
The beat is magic, Kanye is perfect on this. It's already so great and it will probably be extended. Expect some epicness.

11. Lost in the World
Some are arguing it could be his best track ever. All I know is : the beat, the chorus, kanye's verse, everything was incredible on the runaway movie. And this could even be greater on the album.

·
Registered
11,837 Posts
i don't agree with most of your opinions

how is so appalled disappointing? did you download a version w.o jay's verse?

and how is hell of a life "straight class" smh

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
smh at the So Appalled hate. Coldest track on the album, probably in my top 3 from it. Everything about it is perfect.

tbh I think this will be the first Kanye album where I love all the songs

Grad came close, but Barry Bonds took a backseat on that lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts