Kanye to The banner

What’s Your Take On Holding A Females Hand

729 60
I’m saying doe, why we gotta hold hands?

I’m with this bitch, aint like we official or anythang… But we vibin’ n shit, you know, I’m asking what her favorite subway sandwich is n shit… so we walkin and this bitch trys to grab my hand..

man i shook that shit off.

i dunno… I feel like that’s my hand and shit. It’s cool how it is. If ima be holding anything, I’d much rather my hand occupy a tit or ass cheek or some other flesh with soft tissue. And if you a nicca holdin’ bitches hands, like especially when she’s your girl and shit and you could hold her tit or ass cheek instead, then you a true ass simp ass nicca. How you gon’ be holding your girl’s hands and shit and be like "this cool" and then call yourself a man?

If you won’t let me hold ass n tits walking in mall, then you can’t hold my hand.. simple as that.

what bout you niccas? yall let ya bitch lock ur hand up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Masked Mamba said:
My bitch.
AboveTheseClouds said:
:hah:
AboveTheseClouds said:
Im with this bitch, aint like we official or anythang But we vibin n shit, you know, Im asking what her favorite subway sandwich is n shit
Lil Kim...Jong Un said:
She should be makin you sandwiches
: HAH :
AboveTheseClouds said:
I’m with this bitch, aint like we official or anythang… But we vibin’ n shit, you know, I’m asking what her favorite subway sandwich is n shit
Seriously though, holding hands is the easiest way ever to get some action later on. Go dere boi.
thats why i was asking her, cmon bruh we gotta be reasonable.
Masked Mamba said:
She should be makin you sandwiches
what'd she say?
AboveTheseClouds said:
But we vibin’ n shit, you know, I’m asking what her favorite subway sandwich is n shit…
Seriously doe, thats just pretty much saying, i want to marry you.
AboveTheseClouds said:
But we vibin’ n shit, you know, I’m asking what her favorite subway sandwich is n shit…
Oh yeah this too...
Littlestacestar said:
As a woman, how mad does this thread make you? And how many wrong things do you see? :he:
Littlestacestar said:
chicken breast :smug:
real talk
Zayne said:
what'd she say?
1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.