Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Banned
12,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since 2015, Drake has been keeping all of us fed - and plentifully. We got IYRTITL which was 19 songs. Then last summer we were fed with RICO, Hotline Bling, Right Hand, 100, Sweeterman AND THEN in September we got WATTBA. Last year we got over 30 Drizzy tracks! I'm probably forgetting to name some but that's my point - we've been getting so much music.

2016 - Work, Summer Sixteen, These Days (remember when Mo G thought he fucked Drizzy over by leaking this :damn:) Pop Style, One Dance, Controlla... and then all of Views! AND THEN, hit summer tracks. Always Hatin', For Free, 100it Racks and No Shopping. On course for approximately another 30 songs this year too.

And how can I forget probably my favourite track this year - 4PM in Calabasas. :damn: :hhh:

My point? You know what happens when people get too much of something? They become ungrateful, they take it for granted. Idiots start to say Drake sounds uninspired. They find new reasons to critique the body of work he's worked so hard on. Imagine eating pizza every day for 2 years. Pizza is blesssssssssed but you'd start to find faults in pizza too. Weird example but I need ya'll to relate.

Drake needs to do this tour and then go AWOL for a bit. Do movies or something different. He's going to dominate whether he takes a break or not but imo, it's time to show the world just good he is and sometimes... people realize when it's too late.

·
Banned
12,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BeeYourself said:
Imagine being tired of getting new Drake music
I'm not tired. Mans are being ungrateful and saying he's uninspired. It's like Messi retiring from Argentina NT. Fuckers only realize how great he was when he's gone. Let's try appreciating someone in the flesh while he's doing it.

·
Registered
10,029 Posts
Hotline Bling said:
I'm not tired. Mans are being ungrateful and saying he's uninspired. It's like Messi retiring from Argentina NT. Fuckers only realize how great he was when he's gone. Let's try appreciating someone in the flesh while he's doing it.
They are repeating Joe's word most of them repeat akatrashmiks, understand that drake 's haters don't matter when it comes to drake, Imagine missing a verse like no shopping Fuck that, his fan base will always be looking forward to anything he drops be it features, and he's smart that he gives the song to other artists and become the featured artist lol.
He's music is addictive I trust ovo's decisions and moves.
If Drake drops another fire song will u not be excited??

Fuck drake 's haters they are mostly hip-hop snubs and hood dudes with low iq lol, but secretly bump drake and go to parties dancing to drake 's music.
When u question them they say their girls love drake lol

·
Registered
14,417 Posts
I've been saying he ought to take a break after Views and I still stand by it. This week alone he's been working non stop and now he's going on tour.

Take a few months off. Have a healthy long-term relationship for once. Dabble in other things. A movie cameo or three. Live a little.

Not because I think he's losing it, but just because he deserves it and it'll give him some new stuff to make music about. Let people miss him a bit.

·
Registered
10,029 Posts
thedastardly said:
I've been saying he ought to take a break after Views and I still stand by it. This week alone he's been working non stop and now he's going on tour.

Take a few months off. Have a healthy long-term relationship for once. Dabble in other things. A movie cameo or three. Live a little.

Not because I think he's losing it, but just because he deserves it and it'll give him some new stuff to make music about. Let people miss him a bit.
Nah he's young, he had a little break at Dominican, Wayne fell off due to prison break, this generation is fickle, they are use to drake dropping he can't stop at least features.
Cole and dot are known for albums, drake is known for albums, hits and features

·
Registered
533 Posts
og juan said:
Nah he's young, he had a little break at Dominican, Wayne fell off due to prison break, this generation is fickle, they are use to drake dropping he can't stop at least features.
Cole and dot are known for albums, drake is known for albums, hits and features
And known for the drama too. 

1 - 20 of 105 Posts