Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
12,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my girlfriend and i have been together for going on 2 years, and for about the the past year we've discussed if we should add in another member just for the experience.

So these convo's will pop up in our every so often but usually it end up as undecided as we feel we may not be ready and it ruining our relationship, as there are plenty examples to point out, however on the flip sides sometimes 3-somes work perfectly fine

Last night, we thought maybe if we did like 2 3- some one wth an extra girl and another with an extra guy, so we both get what we want, be cant know them, perferably maybe even a 4 some, and the other 2 are in a relationship, so it's definatly no strings attached, im excited at the idea, but i still feel unsure. but i want to take that chance, and trust our relatioship is stable enough to do it. what do you think Fam?

·
Banned
384 Posts
i think the girl and the guy threesome idea is good because you can see how that effects you both. i say do it. try anything once

·
Registered
63,681 Posts
anonye said:
i think the girl and the guy threesome idea is good because you can see how that effects you both. i say do it. try anything once

·
Registered
63,681 Posts
If you get another guy for the 3-some, make sure his dick ain't bigger than yours though.

·
Registered
12,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anonye said:
Im trying to morpg the idea of seeing my girl get fucked into somthing sexual, its lowkey somthing i  wanna see. i think shes lowkey into me fucking another girl too

·
Registered
12,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Morganomics said:
If you get another guy for the 3-some, make sure his dick ain't bigger than yours though.
i mean, im above average, so im not ashmed, and it wont be laughed at but it's its not like :damn: thats huge

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
HELL NO *****

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO ADD IN GIRLS ONLY, NOT ANOTHER *****

HOW YOU GONNA LET A GIRL YOU BEEN DATING FOR 2 YEARS RIDE ANOTHER ****** DICK INFRONT OF YOU

:foh:

·
Banned
384 Posts
Wrath said:
HELL NO *****

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO ADD IN GIRLS ONLY, NOT ANOTHER *****

HOW YOU GONNA LET A GIRL YOU BEEN DATING FOR 2 YEARS RIDE ANOTHER ****** DICK INFRONT OF YOU

:foh:
HOW DO YOU THINK THE GIRL FEELS, SEEING ANOTHER GIRL RIDE HIS DICK :foh:

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
I feel like that will complicate your relationship a lot. How will you feel if she seems to be enjoying him more than you? And how would she react if you were obviously enjoying the other chick more?

·
Registered
18,583 Posts
Even discussing adding in another ***** is gonna be your downfall OP. Shouldn't of even entertained that bullshit, if homie got a bigger dick... its a wrap, if homie stroke game stronger than yours, its Roc-a-bye-baby. You know you done fucked up right? Do you? :snoopsmh:

·
Banned
6,385 Posts
dxz99 said:
Even discussing adding in another ***** is gonna be your downfall OP. Shouldn't of even entertained that bullshit, if homie got a bigger dick... its a wrap, if homie stroke game stronger than yours, its Roc-a-bye-baby. You know you done fucked up right? Do you? :snoopsmh:
another woman isnt better either lmao, a relationship isnt just about you, how you think your girlfriend will feel?

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
dxz99 said:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts