Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
13,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It might sound stupid but when kanye said " to my suprised a n***a replacing me, I ha to take em to that ghetto university" it made me think. People say that drake is the new kanye (because he copied him IMO) and is replacing him, and that's to kanyes suprised? Jw
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
91,083 Posts
i doubt he would bring him all the way to hawaii, make him record vocals for a track, diss him, and play the track back to him, and give him the track tbh :work:
 

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
Joined
·
75,270 Posts
drop.out said:
i doubt he would bring him all the way to hawaii, make him record vocals for a track, diss him, and play the track back to him, and give him the track tbh :work:
He's no longer on it. So :work:
Nagra said:
He took shots at him on the Deuces Remix too

Then Boi1da caught feelings
Lololololol exactly.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
91,083 Posts
but i think something has happenend between those two, because despite the people who consistently hate on drake, that leaked verse was pretty damn good. why else would ye take it off (apparently) unless he has a problem with drake?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
68,701 Posts
Kanye was one of the main people endorsing Drake

Although he did say in XXL that Drake scared him into making better music so :kanyeshrug:
 
G

·
and i'm pretty sure aotl was telling a story that was meant to be taken literally. i don't think there was a hidden message.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
13,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
drop.out said:
but i think something has happenend between those two, because despite the people who consistently hate on drake, that leaked verse was pretty damn good. why else would ye take it off (apparently) unless he has a problem with drake?
because that verse was probably fan made
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
91,083 Posts
YeezyDude said:
He's no longer on it. So :work:
yeah but he probably recorded that line in the OP whilst drake was in the studio. would he really do that if he was taking shots at him?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
68,701 Posts
Plus, I still have my doubts that that was actually Drake on the AOTL snippet, just someone sending a demo to him to see how he would sound on the beat. Sort of how like Drake did a demo of "Fall For Your Type" for Jamie Foxxx.

Anyways, Kanye won't diss Drake. That would end all the support he has gotten since going Rosewood and his performance at the VMAs so :work:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,287 Posts
He was telling a story about his girl cheating on him with another guy... comeon son listen to the lyrics and not just the horns.
 
G

·
drop.out said:
but i think something has happenend between those two, because despite the people who consistently hate on drake, that leaked verse was pretty damn good. why else would ye take it off (apparently) unless he has a problem with drake?
i think it was just a reference, meaning drake was never intended to be on the final version
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
91,083 Posts
Kay-Z2000 said:
because that verse was probably fan made
it's literally impossible that a guy just had an unreleased drake acapella, which perfectly fit AOTL, and when it did leak literally NO ONE had AOTL, so how would that work?
and also it did have 'THIS VERSION IS FOR DRAKE' all over it
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
13,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
drop.out said:
it's literally impossible that a guy just had an unreleased drake acapella, which perfectly fit AOTL, and when it did leak literally NO ONE had AOTL, so how would that work?
and also it did have 'THIS VERSION IS FOR DRAKE' all over it
my friend, who's a huge drizzy fan, said he's heard that verse b4 :dno:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
91,083 Posts
EL-RAFA said:
Wasnt drake suppose to sign to G.O.O.D but signed to ym
well he turned down roc a fella, and if GOOD offered to sign him he would have jumped at the chance seeing as he dickrides ye
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top