1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
36,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my two friends had a conversation about this from 12-4am

We're fucking abusing the Earth
It's too late for us
The elite already have an escape plan and are going to get shipped off to Mars or something and anyone who says otherwise is a fool
We aren't just going downhill, we're plummeting off a fucking cliff
People's awareness goes towards completely incessant social justices which won't even fucking MATTER if we don't take action

The carbon released from the fire in the Amazon rainforest is going to further damage the ozone layer

We have 1 year until the damage done to this place is irreversible and then we're done

On top of that, the political climate is so volatile and we have such an ignorant dumbass leader that I wouldn't even rule out nuclear warfare occurring in the next couple years

Mass shootings are increasing exponentially and complete morons are pushing for "good guys with guns" which would just impede police efforts in identifying the "bad guy with the gun"
instead of just preventing access to firearms altogether

The government is FILTHY and corrupt, they murdered Epstein

The police force is bloodthirsty and its very nature prompts brutality

I'm 18 and I don't feel confident making it to 50

·
Registered
68,087 Posts
ah yes... a discussion between a guy and his friends late at night, thats the most valid accurate source of information isnt it?

you arent going to die, ur going to feel mild inconveniences while ur living safely in ur developed country

climate change will hit (IS hitting) the poor and underdeveloped societies first

so ya, happy early 50th birthday

·
Registered
68,087 Posts
Ikarus2020 said:
Just stop eating meat bro, we can still turn this around..
I feel kinda guilty cause Im from a country that pumps out oil like its nobodys business :hah:
we have the strongest currency in the world thanks to that

·
Registered
11,304 Posts
Level Up said:
The elite already have an escape plan and are going to get shipped off to Mars or something and anyone who says otherwise is a fool

The government is FILTHY and corrupt, they murdered Epstein
I think Epstein just faked his death also, he must have a ticket to 'Mars', these billionaire people have the ways to fake their own death
They murdered a lot whistleblowers like that Aaron guy from the MIT

1 - 20 of 40 Posts