Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to grab a pair of old skools and crep protect

tbh they really stepped up their shit. they carry the same corny brands as usual, but also some heat brands i've never even heard. even the corny brands have some fire, although some bit late on trends, others are pretty on point. A lot of stuff caught my eye, and I'd probably go back.

·
Banned
6,385 Posts
i went in there like last week to buy some vans and this dude tried to sell me some diamond hat saying itd be like 10 bucks and i told him naw i was good and he said i was wasting my money like wtf :bruh:

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
anth said:
i went in there like last week to buy some vans and this dude tried to sell me some diamond hat saying itd be like 10 bucks and i told him naw i was good and he said i was wasting my money like wtf :bruh:
yikes wouldn't even get that if he paid me

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
anth said:
just seems like a bad sales rep. the content of the store tho

·
Banned
6,385 Posts
Young Poseidon said:
just seems like a bad sales rep. the content of the store tho
yeah i mean the dudes obviously a bad employee, i dont like the stock of the store either though really

·
Registered
4,940 Posts
fuck everything about zumiez tbh
bullshit wanna be skater employees
but i agree with OP they do carry decent stuff sometime

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
syndicate said:
fuck everything about zumiez tbh
bullshit wanna be skater employees
but i agree with OP they do carry decent stuff sometime
funny you say that about the employees, while i was there i remembered this story someone told me about how he tried to get a skateboard customized there, but none of the employees knew how to work with the griptape.

to my surprise, one of the employees there, who seemed like the manager, was telling me how great crep protect is, and laughed how it wouldn't protect his shoes from skating.

not tryna defend this place, but im just a lil surprised and impressed

·
Registered
4,940 Posts
Young Poseidon said:
funny you say that about the employees, while i was there i remembered this story someone told me about how he tried to get a skateboard customized there, but none of the employees knew how to work with the griptape.

to my surprise, one of the employees there, who seemed like the manager, was telling me how great crep protect is, and laughed how it wouldn't protect his shoes from skating.

not tryna defend this place, but im just a lil surprised and impressed
some dudes know their stuff there.
i would hate going their when i was younger because it felt like they were just trying to sell you as much crap as possible.
you do come across cool people once in a awhile though.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
It all depends tho Zumies here I kno the guy he's a real g skater and they all chill but yeah I hate most of the fucking reps always try to pester you and shit it's annoying

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
anth said:
something about that store throws me off.....every time i go in there to shop, i walk back out disappointed.

G

·
I remember these idiots didn't know what a Real Low Pro deck was. (the shit had just came out a week prior)

Don't shop there for skate hardware unless you have to. Go to a local skate shop if you have any. Some brands that they carry aren't too bad though

·
Banned
3,577 Posts
Wtf lmao I just went to Zumiez today for the first time in years to pick up white Old Skools

Most of their clothing garbage tho some employee said "nice UB's" and tried telling me "there's some shirts that'd go great with those".

1 - 20 of 54 Posts