• Fuck yeah

Votes: 23 27.7%
  • Nah I'm good :keefnah:

Votes: 60 72.3%
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT ANYONE HAS TO SAY ABOUT THIS. ITS ALL STAGED BY THE THREE OF THEM TO MANIPULATE SHEEP LIKE YOU. NO PUBLICITY IS BAD PUBLICITY

·
Registered
29,233 Posts
StanleyYelnats said:
WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT ANYONE HAS TO SAY ABOUT THIS. ITS ALL STAGED BY THE THREE OF THEM TO MANIPULATE SHEEP LIKE YOU. NO PUBLICITY IS BAD PUBLICITY
untrue i know for a fact this isnt the case

·
Registered
72,864 Posts
Wendy looking hella edible in that outfit & her hair whew i just want to fry those thighs & put some country lovin' on them

·
Registered
101,629 Posts
StanleyYelnats said:
Shut the fuck up *****

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
kidvicous said:
Shut the fuck up *****
IMAGINE HAVING 10K POSTS IN A YEAR. GO OUTSIDE. THIS IS WHY YOU CARE ABOUT THIS SHIT FAR FAR TOO MUCH ITS SOME KINDERGARTEN DRAMA BULLSHIT.

YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ***** YOU AINT SHIT

·
Registered
101,629 Posts
StanleyYelnats said:
IMAGINE HAVING 10K POSTS IN A YEAR. GO OUTSIDE. THIS IS WHY YOU CARE ABOUT THIS SHIT FAR FAR TOO MUCH ITS SOME KINDERGARTEN DRAMA BULLSHIT.

YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ***** YOU AINT SHIT
Imagine being this mad over kindergarten shit and I do have a life I just got mad free time nowadays.

I got a good life, good friends and family and I got a job that allows me too do this shit.

I don't care like that either it's just entertainment

Your the one in all caps angry over other people discussing a musical artist on his website.

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
kidvicous said:
Imagine being this mad and I do have a life i usually do mobile.

I got a good life, good friends and family and I got a job that allows me too do this shit.

I don't care like that either it's just entertainment

Your the one in all caps angry over other people discussing a musical artist on his website.

IMAGINE GETTING THIS DEFENSIVE AND JUSTIFYING YOUR LIFE ON THE INTERNET TO A COMPLETE STRANGER. YOU PUSSY BOI

·
Registered
101,629 Posts
StanleyYelnats said:
IMAGINE GETTING THIS DEFENSIVE AND JUSTIFYING YOUR LIFE ON THE INTERNET TO A COMPLETE STRANGER. YOU PUSSY BOI
:bronwhat: I'm not being defensive why you so angry over this?

Maybe you should go outside and relax

·
Registered
17,321 Posts
DebbieTheRapper said:
Wendy looking hella edible in that outfit & her hair whew i just want to fry those thighs & put some country lovin' on them
she's gives off a Trans vibe to me

1 - 20 of 69 Posts