Kanye to The banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This isn't groundbreaking advice, but if Ye wants to sell, (and no one knows how much he actually cares) he will do this:

- heavy mainstream promotion; in other words, talk shows, appearances, etc. Opera is going to be incredibly helpful for him. He did Ellen. And he needs to make sure they go well; no awkward, seemingly overly arrogant comments, no "I'm a tree" shit, just a regular interview. Do all the late shows (says Mike Deli), etc.
- drop a shorter version of AOTL as a single. This is a little awkward now because it is supposed to be very long, and he wouldn't want to cut anyone, but I think this could be very helpful.
- perform AOTL at the AMAS on the 21st the day before the album drops - I just think that would be perfect.
- Start getting more talky about the album on Twitter

Maybe he will do all this, maybe he won't. This is Ye, that always means things aren't always as they seem. He may not care to do all this sell-out stuff, and that's good for him, but at this point this album will do well overtime, and maybe 500k first week. If he does all this stuff, I think he could do 700k+.

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Timesitheus said:
- drop a shorter version of AOTL as a single. This is a little awkward now because it is supposed to be very long, and he wouldn't want to cut anyone, but I think this could be very helpful.
no its not supposed to be very long...its gonna be 5mins...but still its too long for the radio.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts