Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
34,767 Posts
I don't think it was ever going to be on MOTMII; it's a concept album, and he's talking about the shit going on in his life, it wouldn't make sense to put a song from two years ago on because his life is completely different now.

Besides, putting it on the Dot collab (assuming that it actually happens) will gather a lot of interest because of that song alone.

·
Registered
19,906 Posts
TheLonelyStoner said:
I don't think it was ever going to be on MOTMII; it's a concept album, and he's talking about the shit going on in his life, it wouldn't make sense to put a song from two years ago on because his life is completely different now.

Besides, putting it on the Dot collab (assuming that it actually happens) will gather a lot of interest because of that song alone.
cudi said it wasz on the colab album at a concert vid on dat newcudi

·
Registered
34,767 Posts
I know that people close to the project have already said that DOD will be on the collab album. The 'assuming that it actually happens' sidenote was 'assuming that the collab album actually happens', because you know what Cudi can be like with this sort of thing.

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
TeddyLongToThe said:
I know that people close to the project have already said that DOD will be on the collab album. The 'assuming that it actually happens' sidenote was 'assuming that the collab album actually happens', because you know what Cudi can be like with this sort of thing.
:cmon:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.